Skip to main content
You will need to complete the steps below on the day of your surgery. If you have any questions, please contact our administration or nursing staff.
- The day before surgery, you should have phoned to confirm admission and fasting times. On the day of surgery it is important that you adhere to these instructions so your surgery can go ahead on schedule.
- You will need to fast for 6 hours prior to surgery. We will let you know when to start fasting once your surgery time is confirmed.
- Please shower as normal on the day of surgery. Do not use any powders, perfumes, deodorants or creams on the skin. Wear clean comfortable clothes, you will be changed into a hospital gown for theatre and then change back into your own clothes to go home. It is preferable that you only bring a small bag to admissions, with medications/scripts, scans and paperwork.
- Present to the Admissions Desk in the main foyer of Wesley Hospital.
- You must bring your signed CONSENT FORM with you.
Brisbane Weight Loss Surgery
Scheduling an appointment is an important first step towards sustainable weight loss and a healthier, brighter future.
Request an Appointment